PCB Quality Certifications
King Sun PCB has obtained ISO1400, UL, and SGS certifications to guarantee PCB quality with a standardized operation system; our quick turnaround prototype service, advanced PCB quality, and reasonable price get a high reputation and long-term cooperative relations from global customers.
What is the UL Certification?
UL is the abbreviation of Underwriter Laboratories Inc. The UL safety testing institute is the most authoritative in the United States. It is also a large civil institution engaged in safety testing and identification worldwide. It is an independent, for-profit, professional institution for public safety testing.
It uses scientific test methods to determine various materials, devices, products, equipment, construction, etc. There is no harm and the extent of the damage to life and property; determine, write, and issue the corresponding standards, help reduce and prevent the loss of life and property caused by the data, and carry out the truth research business.
UL certification in the United States belongs to nonmandatory certification, mainly for product safety performance testing and certification; the scope of its certification does not include the product’s EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) characteristics.
UL is mainly engaged in product safety certification and operation safety certification business; its ultimate purpose is to get the market with a fairly safe level of goods for personal health and property security to make sure to contribute.
As an effective means to eliminate the technical barriers to international trade, UL plays an active role in promoting the development of international trade.
What is ISO9001 Certification?
ISO9001 is the International Organization Standardization for Quality Management Systems; it provides scientific quality management and quality assurance methods to improve the internal management level.
The standards help our PCB factory achieve consistent results and continually improve the process:
- Strengthen quality management and improve enterprise efficiency.
- Enhance customer confidence and expand market share; in the product quality, competition will remain invincible.
- Improve the quality awareness of all staff and improve corporate culture.
- The third-party certification provides the most extensive recognition.
- Effectively avoid product liability.
- Obtained the international trade “pass” and eliminated the international trade barrier.
- Legal liability relief: easier licensing, fewer checks, and simplified reporting requirements.
- Improve the corporate identity and social relations to provide confidence for consumer choice.
King Sun PCB guarantees that all parts shipped to customers do not exceed the maximum concentration values set forth in the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive RoHS2.0(2011/65/EU) for the 6 banned substances, namely Lead, Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+), Mercury, Polybrominated Biphenyl (PBB), Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE) and Cadium.
For packing material, also comply with the current revision of the European Union Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive, including Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Hexavalent Chromium which are all within limits.